WP Fotopress-Images are your keys to success.
That’s right! Internet marketers who have WordPress sites use at least two images in their posts in order to attract more visitors. Anyone who doesn’t use images in their post will make it looks so dull. People are more visual nowadays, so marketers should adapt to these kinds of changes.
WP Fotopress-Now, the problem is not only that one. People who are using WordPress has been facing a big challenge. WordPress has only limited image functionalities. What I mean by limited is that you can’t edit an image, and what’s worse is that they haven’t fixed this demand till now. So today, what I’m about to show you will give us the perfect solution to this problem.
This is a powerful WordPress software which adds a Photoshop-like editor inside your WordPress sites, and what’s even good about this is that it finds millions of images for your blog posts. Amazing, right?
Finds you 2 Million+ Royalty-Free images from 4 TOP SOURCES –WP Fotopress
- WP Fotopress-Finding the right image for your blog content or website can be hard. It could sometime even take hours to pick the one that fits your site the best. Scouring 100s of websites is not a good idea (or the best use of your time) that’s why we made it EXTREMELY SIMPLE – 1 click search that finds you over 2 million images right inside your WordPress site.
- 1-Click Crop, Resize, Rotate And Edit – You may hardly use the images you find online exactly in the same size on your content pages – you need to MAKE IT FIT. That’s why we added a quick 1-click edit feature that makes it extremely simple for you to get the right size/shape of the image you want.
FULL Photoshop Style EDITOR –
WP Fotopress-The #1 feature that makes this plugin a must-have for every WordPress site, the full-featured editor lets you create, edit, re-touch, optimize and add effects to any number of images you won’t – just see our DEMO and you’ll see how simple and extremely effective this is.
UNLIMITED LAYERS Support Inside The Editor –
Never before has any other WordPress photo editor had the support for Unlimited LAYERS just like Photoshop which lets you do advanced editing tasks and create complex images super-fast.
- 20+ Instagram like FILTERS – Instagram has taken social media by storm. Their strongest feature – Image Filters is now in your hands right inside your WordPress site. Now you can pick from any of the 20+ filters and make your images stand out from the rest in 1-click.
100+ Special Effects For Your Images – WP Fotopress
WP Fotopress-Advanced effects are what photoshop is known for and we made sure you had all those effects for your images inside your WordPress site as well. Now you can apply a COMBINATION of 100+ effects to your images and create unlimited complex images for yourself.
- SEO Optimize Every Image You Add – 99% of Marketers/Site owners never SEO-optimize their images and miss out on a huge amount of easy to get traffic that comes from Google Image search. Don’t make that mistake because we’ve made it extremely SIMPLE to SEO your images.
How Does It Work?WP Fotopress
This is super easy to use. You don’t need photoshop skills to use this. You don’t believe me? Let’s go check this demo video:
Good Points(WP Fotopress)
- Prevent you from doing extra work outside your WordPress site
- Newbie friendly
- Apply Instagram like filters
- Responsive Technical Support
- Amazing bonuses are included
Bad Points (WP Fotopress)
- Need stable internet connection
- Need to contact the support desk if you have questions
Never have to worry about editing your images outside your WordPress sites anymore. This is the missing piece that will complete your site and take you to the next level. GET Your copy of WP Fotopress Here!
Dear Worpress Site Owner/Marketer,
WordPress is an amazing platform to create blogs and websites, so good that it powers over 24% of all the websites on the internet.
BUT, they’ve also had a HUGE problem since day 1. (which they never fixed)
Their image editing features SUCK – big time.-WP Fotopress
The WordPress media gallery is a joke – every time we created content and wanted to add images…
We had to open another window to find images in Google or other 3rd party image sites…
Then we had to download them to the computer…
Then open up an image editing tool like Photoshop to just make some edits or improve the image… (or to even crop/rotate/resize the images)
Then add the image to the WordPress site.
DOING THIS FOR EVERY SINGLE IMAGE – IS EXTREMELY PAINFUL (and Time Consuming)
WP Fotopress-We waited for a good TWO years hoping WordPress would make things better in their next update…
But every time we were disappointed.
We wrote to them, sent in support tickets, feature requests, and did everything we could do…
But they did nothing.