Digital Marketing- Along with the evolving technology of the marketing department, the activities in the digital world have gained momentum and it is revealed that there must be a staff member in the company or a freelancer to work with the title of “Digital Expert”. This course ensures that trainees can master many processes from mobile applications to the internet, e-mail to SMS, mailing, text, visuals, SEO, and use Search Engine advertising structures effectively.
Digital Marketing-The aim of the training is to;
* Gain the vision by participating in the digital marketing ecosystem, business models, technology, and tools,
· Make you an individual who can master the digital world terminology, know about the latest trends, and know how to make an intelligent strategy and create versatile online-offline integrated projects by using digital tools,
* Develop contemporary marketing items and you will be able to develop online strategies by strategically using digital tools for brands. At this point, you will see the creation of a digital idea and the creation process at the eye of both the digital agency and the brand,
· Identify, manage, and use of brand strategies and integrate it into the management of Social Media Circles.
Who Should Attend Digital Marketing Training?
– Those who want to manage costs in the world of digital marketing, to effectively organize digital campaign processes and to make the right briefings, and to direct them on designs,
· Managers who aim to specialize and who want to master all the processes of the digital marketing world,
/ And, anyone interested in the subject can participate in this training.
What will you learn about Digital Marketing Training?
You will become an expert who will be able to;
· Recognize and direct implementation processes through the theory and computerized application,
· Market the product and/or service in the digital environment with the most effective digital resources.
What are career opportunities?
In a world we live in, while most industries’ growth rate is no more than 10 percent, however, this industry has a record rate of at least three times higher. Traditional marketing tools and marketing applications will not be able to take companies what they aim for anymore, because the strategies have changed, and respectively companies and people need to change in the right direction.
This big change will certainly bring new career opportunities for students, graduates, and professionals. Most opportunities are in the fields of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, Web Analytics with the titles of manager, SEO optimizer, Content marketing manager, Copywriter, Inbound marketing manager, Conversion rate optimizer, Search engine marketer, and Social media marketing expert.
Source by Akansha K Gupta